Our Finished Video

Official Website

Official Website
Official Website

Album Cover

Album Cover
Album Cover

Friday 16 December 2011

Message to the Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to read my individual and group blogs. You will find my finished video, album cover and website at the top of the blog, and are also available on our group blog.

To the right are all the appropriate links: our teachers blogs, my other group members blogs and some of my inspirations online. I have also labeled every post dependant on which section of the project it is relevant to.

All my research findings are posted here, as well as many individual reflections to our production process. Much of our work has been compiled on the group blog, so please read everything to get the full picture!

- Robbie Lardi, Candidate Number 3400

No comments:

Post a Comment